I’m seeing this error when generate all the header dependencies for FbdReader.
This is confusing, which file has the error?

:info:build In file included from Point.cpp:In file included from In file
included from 1In file included from Element2d.cppFbdReader.cppSeqa.cpp:::1:
:info:build In file included from ../../FbdReader/inc/FbdReader.hxx:
:info:build :127:
:info:build 2In file included from :
:info:build In file included from ../../FbdReader/inc/FbdReader.hxx::
:info:build 27:
:info:build In file included from
/opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepBuilderAPI_MakeWire.hxxIn file included from
../../FbdReader/inc/FbdReader.hxx../../FbdReader/inc/FbdReader.hxx:27:In file
included from ::
:info:build 24In file included from :
:info:build
/opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepBuilderAPI_MakeWire.hxx:/opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepLib_MakeWire.hxx:1762427/opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepBuilderAPI_MakeWire.hxx:
:info:build In file included from ::
:info:build 81:
error/opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepBuilderAPI_MakeWire.hxx: :a space is
required between consecutive right angle brackets (use '> >')24
:info:build :24/opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepLib_MakeWire.hxx:
:info:build :176:/opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepLib_MakeWire.hxx81::176
:error81: :a space is required between consecutive right angle brackets (use '>
>')
:info:build error: a space is required between consecutive right angle brackets
(use '> >')
:info:build
NCollection_List<NCollection_List<TopoDS_Vertex>>& theGrVL);
:info:build
            ^~
:info:build

:info:build
NCollection_List<NCollection_List<TopoDS_Vertex>>& theGrVL);
             NCollection_List<NCollection_List<TopoDS_Vertex>>& theGrVL);
:info:build
            ^~:
:info:build /opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepLib_MakeWire.hxx:176
                                                                   ^~:
:info:build 81
              > >:
:info:build  error: a space is required between consecutive right angle
brackets (use '> >')
:info:build

:info:build
NCollection_List<NCollection_List<TopoDS_Vertex>>& theGrVL);
:info:build
            ^~
:info:build

:info:build /opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepLib_MakeWire.hxx:178:79: error:
a space is required between consecutive right angle brackets (use '> >')
:info:build /opt/local/include/opencascade/BRepLib_MakeWire.hxx:  void
CreateNewVertices(const NCollection_List<NCollection_List<TopoDS_Vertex>>&
theGrVL, 178
:info:build :
           ^~79
:info:build :

:info:build error: a space is required between consecutive right angle brackets
:info:build   void CreateNewVertices(const
[...]

Mark Brethen
mark.bret...@gmail.com