Could someone please add a paragraph along the lines of

To save some space, you could execute
sudo port -f clean --all all
to clean both the distfiles and the build directory.

to this FAQ item Elias references? I registered for the website on the
naïve assumption that this would let me edit the wiki, but no.
(Ridiculous.)

Dan