On Jul 31, 2007, at 12:46 PM, Kari wrote:
I know I'm missing something very obvious...I'm trying to get pgplot installed on my mac. I've just installed macports v. 1.5, and completed the self-update.

Now the directions for installing pgplot list the following:

cd /opt/local/bin/portslocation/dports/pgplot
sudo port install

no, they don't

There is a website that you visited for those directions that is not related to the macports project (and is run by someone who is just attempting to get add revenue).

However, I'm missing the directory!!

Obviously, I missed a step, but could someone please let me know what it was?

You want to do:

sudo port install pgplot

--
Daniel J. Luke