On Nov 28, 2007, at 03:16, Conrad Taylor wrote:

On Nov 27, 2007 10:31 PM, Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:

On 27.11.2007, at 19.42, Conrad Taylor wrote:

> Hi, where does Mac Ports stored the installed php5 extensions? Also,
> how does one enable them?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Conrad

Hi,
you mean like:
php-config --extension-dir

that for me gives '/opt/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-
zts-20060613'?

Enabling them happens in php.ini-file (there are two example ones in
the package, not in use by default), look for a section for extensions.

PS cc'd this message to macports-users list (in case someone else has
the same question).

Hi, I'm wanting to use the following extensions on Mac OS X:

php_pdo.so
php_pdo_mysql.so

If you select the +mysql5 (or +mysql4 or +mysql3) variant when you install php5, it is built with support for MySQL 5 (or 4 or 3), including the PDO functions. No need for any separate extension file.