Hi,

After running into the same problem as before (reversed, this time the second installation accessed the tcl package of the first) I finally found the culprit:

On the macports docpage on the web it says to specify the tcl package installation directory via --with-tcl-package, which I used, but actually it is --with-tclpackage (note the missing "-"). Now configure just merily ignores that, so it never occured to me that it was wrong. I would suggest to a) have configure bail out on the unknown option and b) correct the docs to spare other users from running into the same problem.

Cheers

Daniel