On 28 Dec 2007, at 13:47, Rob MacLeod wrote:

I have upgraded to Leopard and many builds seems to fail. I cannot get a working emacs in a new install, xdvi-xaw.bin failed in an attempt to update an existing MacPorts tree, and there seems to be some consistent havoc about Leopard.

I also was not able to usefully search the archived email of this list--is there something I am missing?

As a technique for dealing with build problems in general, I find it sometimes helps to install with -d (debugging/verbose mode)--then you often get some clue as to what's going wrong (perhaps an undeclared dependency).

--M.

--
http://beebo.org
+44 78 2118 9049