On May 14, 2008, at 5:29 PM, Brian P. Flaherty wrote:
If I may ask, does this indicate that my MacPorts installation is flawed somehow, because these files weren't being found?

We can't really know without more thorough information.

The complete output of port -dv install foo (after port clean foo) would likely be enlightening.

If not, should I submit bug reports for these?

Maybe? Without more information, I doubt that the maintainer will be able to reproduce the issue since presumably just installing works for them without having to add the configure arguments you added.

--
Daniel J. Luke