On Oct 27, 2008, at 08:26, Michael Hernandez wrote:

On Oct 24, 2008, at 10:06 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

On Oct 24, 2008, at 13:48, Bryan Blackburn wrote:

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:36:48PM -0400, Michael Hernandez said:

I am running "port upgrade outdated" and I keep getting this:

--->  Staging boost into destroot
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: no files matched glob
pattern "*-1_35.dylib"
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: boost
--->  Staging boost into destroot
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: no files matched glob
pattern "*-1_35.dylib"

over and over again.

There is a ticket that appears to be this issue:

<http://trac.macports.org/ticket/15671>

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any sort of resolution for it. Also,
I can't seem to reproduce this here.

Considering the log files attached to that ticket, it appears that the build failed prior to that stage but make may not have exited at that point, hence the dylibs not being found. What is the result of 'which g++' for you?

Did you use gcc_select to select a MacPorts gcc port?

Thanks for the reply.

No I don't remember ever using gcc_select, ever. Should I?

No... But if you had used gcc_select, that might've explained the problem. I was just going off of Bryan's comment in ticket #15671. But since you haven't, I don't know what it is.