On Mar 13, 2009, at 23:37, Rainer Müller wrote:

On 14.03.2009 4:46 Uhr, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
Thank you Rainer.

Is the command that resulted in the installation recorded anywhere?

You lost me on that one. What do you mean by "command"?

I think he means if you have a port, say zlib, that is installed, is it recorded anywhere why zlib is there? e.g. did it get installed because someone typed "sudo port install zlib" or because someone typed "sudo port install freetype +universal"? And no, that is not recorded anywhere.