On Jun 5, 2009, at 12:36 , Ryan Matthew Balfanz wrote:

I sounds like the png file might be getting sent to stdout rather than a file.

Are you setting 'output' correctly?

-Ryan
Hi Ryan,

I don't know that I'm setting the output correctly. I'm setting it the same way on both machines
set terminal png font 'Times' 24 size 640, 580

I'll go have a look at "output".

Lenore