On 11.10.2011, at 17:15, Puneet Kishor wrote:

>> Hi, does MacPorts have a forum? I think I would like a forum instead of a
>> mailing list, just saying..............Great stuff you guys are doing BTW.
>>

> This *is* the forum, and judging by the fact that there is no alternative, it
> would be safe to assume that most users prefer this.

I wonder how you can state this. People are using this because there is no
alternative, it's hard to conclude that this is what people want :)

Anyway, I'd prefer a forum, it probably could be done as the libSDL people have
done it, that the forum and ML go to the same address (ML posts go to the
forum, forum posts go to the ML).

BUT, someone would need to implement this and I'd prefer the available man
power on doing ports and coding macports.
AND forums are much more vulnerable to spam, another thing that may side track
valuable man power...

As for Pallet, works fine for me on Lion.