[Joshua Root <j...@macports.org> (2014-01-19 06:47:31 UTC)]

> > destroot fails for rc:
> >
> > /usr/bin/install -c history /opt/local/bin/- ;\
> >         rm -f /opt/local/bin/--;  ln /opt/local/bin/- /opt/local/bin/-- ;\
> >         rm -f /opt/local/bin/-p;  ln /opt/local/bin/- /opt/local/bin/-p ;\
> >         rm -f /opt/local/bin/--p; ln /opt/local/bin/- /opt/local/bin/--p
> > install: /opt/local/bin/-: Operation not permitted
>
> It's installing into ${prefix} directly instead of into
> ${destroot}${prefix} as it should.

Ah, of course. I should have realized. Not used to squinting so hard
at the destroot phase, as it usually succeeds.

> Fixed in r116136.

Thanks. And now there is a binary package too, excellent.

[Davor Cubranic <cubra...@stat.ubc.ca> (2014-01-19 00:28:33 UTC)]

> You can use “Ticket Query” with “port is” set to “rc”.

Again, I should have realized. The difference between search and query
may not be blindingly obvious, but they are there, next to each other,
so it should have been obvious that if one fails the other might work.
Thanks for your patience.

– Harald