On Apr 14, 2016, at 6:36 AM, Mark Lucas wrote:

> Is there any chance of MacPorts providing the latest version of sunwait? The
> version on MacPorts is woefully out of date and the original authors web site
> says he is no longer working on it and has passed responsibility to Ian Craig
> here;- https://sourceforge.net/projects/sunwait4windows/
>
> The latest project is much enhanced and considerably more useful than the out
> of date version on MacPorts.

Sure, it could be updated. Usually you should file a ticket in our issue
tracker to request a port be updated.

At this time, nobody has signed up to be sunwait's MacPorts maintainer. If
you're interested in sunwait, you could help the process along by providing a
patch in the ticket to update the port. If you're interested in being the
maintainer, include that change in your patch.