On Thursday November 03 2016 11:35:43 Clemens Lang wrote:

> It's something we all have to deal with. Presumably, we will all learn over
> time.

Presumably. Question is, who has to learn what, and how reasonable is it to
require that of them when the general consensus usually is that "users
shouldn't have to <take your pick>".

> Feel free to ask on the -dev list, that's what it's for.

Well, sure. At least I cannot f*** anything up permanently since I don't have
commit access, and I'm not so sure how inclined I still am to try to get that
after the move to git (a matter of trust in myself).

R.