I just committed a fix for this issue. It seems to have been caused by the
parallel-build feature that was recently enabled by default in the python PG.
Hopefully this will fix the problem for you too. To get the new version, please
do:  “sudo port selfupdate ; sudo port upgrade outdated”.

Best,
Renee