Hi all.
I'm trying to create an application bundle for an application based on
PyQt, using MacPorts to get the dependencies.
I'm having some problems with correctly packaging QtWebEngine: in
particular the application bundle crashes with

dyld: Library not loaded:
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui
  Referenced from:
/[...]/dist/test.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebEngineCore.framework/Helpers/QtWebEngineProcess.app/Contents/MacOS/QtWebEngineProcess
  Reason: image not found

and using install_name_tool in various ways did not work.

You can find more details (including a minimal example application) at
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/pyqt/2020-February/042566.html
https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/pipermail/pyqt/2020-February/042567.html

Can anybody have a look?

Cc to the maintainer of qt5 and the former maintainer of py-pyqt5
(Mark: I know you orphaned the port, I hope you are not annoyed by
this).

Best wishes.
Davide