There is one issue with that.

qt5-qtcreator needs clang-10 on arm for it’s libraries (that is actually the
only reason why I initially fixed clang-10 to work on arm64 in the first place).

qt5-qtcreator cannot (could not) use any newer clang when I checked six months
ago.

So — we still need clang-10 on arm64 even if we don’t use it as a compiler
there.