I will.

Thanks Chris

On Nov 16, 2022, at 6:16 AM, Christopher Jones <jon...@hep.phy.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

CAUTION: The Sender of this email is not from within Dalhousie.

That now shows a different error to what you previously reported. It is now a
failure when configuring grace

Please check for an open trac ticket for the error you see, and if not present
open one

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Tickets

Please see the attached transcript.

<transcript>