Ok thanks

On 4/26/23 2:31 PM, Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
There is a new upstream version just released today, that advertises to fix your new compile errors.  I suggest file a port update ticket.  My guess is that #60772 is stale and the old problem was already solved.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 12:51 PM <ppadil...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I see a related trac ticket from 3 years ago with a related issue
    (#60772). I compiled it outside macports w/o the error (just
    warnings)
    and it runs fine.  Should I update the previous ticket or add a
    new one?

    Regards
    Pete

    -------- Forwarded Message --------
    Subject:        chez-scheme compilation issue
    Date:   Sun, 16 Apr 2023 17:43:38 -0700
    From: ppadil...@gmail.com
    To: macports-users@lists.macports.org

    I get an error when compiling chez-scheme (see below) should I
    submit a
    ticket?
    ---
    /usr/bin/clang -I/opt/local/include
    -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk -m64
    -Wpointer-arith -Wall -Wextra -Wno-implicit-fallthrough -Werror -O2
    -I/opt/X11/include/ -pipe -Os
    -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk -arch
    x86_64 -c -DX86_64 -I../boot/ta6osx   stats.c
    segment.c:328:17: error: a function declaration without a
    prototype is
    deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
    [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
    static seginfo *allocate_segments(nreq) uptr nreq; {
                     ^
    segment.c:328:17: error: a function declaration without a
    prototype is
    deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
    [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
    2 errors generated.
    number.c:781:13: error: a function declaration without a prototype is
    deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
    [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
    static void big_trunc(tc, x, y, xl, yl, qs, rs, q, r)
                 ^
    number.c:781:13: error: a function declaration without a prototype is
    deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C2x
    [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
    make[2]: *** [segment.o] Error 1
    ---
    Regards