Hi,

As a beautiful white Macbook owner, I've tested your 2.6.19 patches.

I've read in the Changelog that sigmatel_audio.patch need reviews for
Macbooks.

+ The microphone works well, but if the "Mux" input volume is too loud, it is
unaudible.
+ The jack detection works perfectly.
- The IEC859 led is always on (the option is unchecked in KMix)
- The master volume is useless

Now I don't need to install alsa-driver by hand, thanks you :)

Alexis ROBERT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]