Greetings all,

I noticed that the horizontal and vertical resolution of the synaptics
touchpad on my macbook were significantly different.  I used synclient
to determine how much they were off and adjusted ATP_XFACT and
ATP_YFACT in appletouch.c accordingly, which seems to work well.  I
have a couple questions though:

Are ATP_XFACT and ATP_YFACT the correct settings to change, or is it
possible the real problem is elsewhere?

Is there a better way to determine what ATP_XFACT and ATP_YFACT should be?

For great justice,
-Ed