Hi all,

Several people (me included) miss updated .config files in the SVN repository.

What I would really like, would be to have a .config for each
particular model in respect to hardware.

for instance:
Macbook Pro 15.4 Core Duo (1st ed.) and Core 2 Duo have different
hardware, so they should/could get diferent configs.
Also, Macbook Pro and Macbook have different video cards.

If possible, and if the kernel options don't conflict we could have a
"master config" that would apply to any Intel Mac out there. but if
not, specific config files based on hardware models would suffice.

I say this because in the 2.6.17 days there was a good config file in
the SVN repo that I used has a basis for my kernel config, and it was
a  great kernel setup. For more recent versions, the kernel config got
outdated, and I ended up with a "poorly" configured kernel.

Could someone provide recent 2.6.20 kernel config files for:
- Macbook Pro 15.4" - Intel Core Duo + 802.11g (first revision)
- Macbook Pro 15.4" - Intel Core 2 Duo + pre-802.11n (second revision?)

- Macbook
- Intel MacMini

..and others.. feel free to share...
these configs should go in the SVN Repo.. after a "triage" and a selection, no?

Best regards!

--
Miguel Sousa Filipe