I have to agree with Donna about the HomePod. I have had Google nests, the mini ones, and overtime, Google Assistant is actually getting dumber. They’re taking longer and longer to respond and they often don’t have a clue. As for the Amazon devices, they’re OK too I suppose if you don’t mind questionable security. They’re good for SiriusXM which is mostly what I use them for and setting timers. But asking them for information is like the wild West. Siri has never been known for its great accuracy of information either, but it seems like Google and Amazon are getting dumber, a troubling trend.
Sent from my iPhone