So I completely deleted Adium and then reinstalled the latest version.
 I'm trying to edit the sounds and when I go into the events and try
to choose an event it just says unknown.  It's showing me the sound
that's used but it's not reading the event associated with the sound.
I remember doing this with the older version and it worked correctly
so either it's changed now or I'm missing something.  Can anyone help
me?

Thanks,
Tiffanitsa