Hi All, I just wanted to let you know that as of now, the list
reply settings are back the way they were before last Tuesday afternoon.

   To those of you whom are really eager repliers, <smile>  We love
ya, but please please please do honor those listers whom have
expressed concerns with list traffic and / or off-topic messages and
do take just a couple of minutes to decide whether a note is truly
necessary for the list and it's current topics and send  your notes
privately if they're really more of a personal nature?…

   You'll really be doing the list and eachother a great service by
doing this!  Thanks so much!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---