Alex, are you asking the list something here?…  I'm not sure what
you're wanting to post.

   This sounds interesting, care to share with the rest of the class?
…  <smile>

   Sorry if I'm being daft,  <smile>  but I'm really not understanding
if you're wanting to share something here, or ask for people's input.

   If ya wouldn't mind, please do be a bit less vague when you can, K?
…  It really would help me for one, in understanding what you're
talking about.

Thanks so much and have an awesome evening!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
--
View my Online Portfolio at: