Greg agree.
But my main problem so far have been to find out where the voices are
selected.
I dont doubt i will find a way to make it work If ivox voices can be
added so can espeak:)
of course we would have too live with the 370 words pr minute rule or
so i think but that ought too be fast enough for a start at least.
Greg was it not you who actually tried making it native at some point ?
/sandi