Hi alex.
So lets have it.:)
what needs too be done is the perl interface and the error while
compiling ?
the next lines kinda gives it self, that is perfectly acceptable for
me but would it be for jane on 14 years old ? not likely.
sandis-macbook-air:ISpeak-0.1 sandi$ ./installer.sh
Password:
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.
sudo: make: command not found
sudo: make: command not found
sandis-macbook-air:ISpeak-0.1 sandi$
I am not being sarcastic at all just trying too find out what needs
too be done .
Another thing that strikes me is why did you not use the espeak
already made for mac ?
if you prefer mail me off list this could very fast get pretty hary
/sandi :)