hi.
from what i can see so far what needs too be done are:
first and most important make the espeak interact with the native mac
interface:
i just set up a computer that can handle the stuf just in case
something goes down the drain. I will try a few things to morrow and
see if it works. I believe Alex talked about perl but why? if Apple
have made it so we can just throw new voices in that would be the best
way too go.
The thing too keep in mind here is seen from my point of view... lets
imagine we ahve a russian speaker... ever seem the russians erconomy?
i can easily imagine we are speaking small computers so the less
processes that would be needed too make it work the better.
So i woudl say way to go is :
1: make espeak work with Mac
2 intigrate other voices.
3 write some better documentation.
In the meantime be patient.
Just too make it alittle more clear and not get the same questions
over and over on the list ... some have asked "what is i-speak i as
india not e as echo.
Ispeak is e speak on the mac working with its native voiceover
commands "i dont know why alex would call it i speak but ...:)
on that the mini just decided too install nicely and the new kim
harrison book is awaiting my feminine attention so on that guys and
gals .
sleep well:)
catch ya'll later!
/sandi