Hello Group;  Recently, a very good friend of mine asked me why i
wasn't promoting my business on facebook.  I told them I had had so
much trouble figuring out myspace that I hadn't tried.  So, I signed
up, and I'm starting to get addicted.  My question is has any one
found out how accessible their widget, gagets, or applications are.
Whatever you call them, can we use them.  Like there is a calendar
program, a poker program, and a baseball thingie that sound
interesting; but I was wondering if anyone else out there has much
experience with facebook and its many options.  I hope to hear from
some of you soon.  Thank you,
Max Ivey Jr.
The Midway Marketplace
Office 936-273-6960