Cara,

I think the creation of a new unmoderated group and allowing people
who want to to subscribe to it is a selfish preference of mine as I
wouldn't want to have to go through subscribing to thep present group
again. I would have preferred things to be as they are but the vote is
the vote.

Have a good time.
Simon