Good evening,

I have considered that TTS may be taxing for the processor in a mobile
dvice like the iPhone.  However, Talks and Mobile Speak work on Nokia
and Windows Mobile phones so it is certainly possible under some
circumstances.  I have a 3 year old Nokia running Talks at the moment
and I'm sure that it doesn't have an amazing processor or much memory.

HTH,
Everett