Any embosser with a serial interface can work with a Mac by using a
USB to serial interface. I have also been experimenting with a direct
USB driver but as I lack a USB embosser I have no way to really test
my work. If anyone out there has an embosser with a USB interface
please contact me if you are willing to test this.
Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022