I have a few questions about your scanning software.  What types of
documents will the program be able to read?  Will it have something
like Buck Scan in Open Book?  What OCR engine will you be using with
your software?  The engine that Open Book uses has really good
recognition.  When I scan documents in Open Book, they come out really
good.  What about PDF documents that are actually scanned images.
What will the program do with these?
Thanks.
Ryan