Hello all,
Below is a post from craigslist. To see the actual post, go here.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/sys/1096101176.html
Article text is below.
Thanks for your interest!
Please email off-list with questions or comments.

  heading level 2 Pac Mate QX400 & 20-cell Braille display - $800
  Pac Mate qx400 with 20-cell Braille display, compatible with most
screen readers, including VoiceOver on os x. Pac Mate and Braille
display are joined together. If you wish to separate them to use the
display with other components, you will need the following items: usb
cable, braille display cover panel, and Pac Mate cover panel. Each of
the above was lost when I moved across the country. Each item is $14
from Freedom Scientific. The usb cable is non-proprietary, and can be
purchased anywhere, probably for less.  This item is in perfect
working condition. All the pins on the display function, battery works
very well, etc. Please email with any questions or to arrange for
purchase.  Freedom Scientific:  http://www.freedomscientific.com
Freedom Scientific phone: (800) 444-4443  Sorry, I won't give my phone
number here. If you are interested, email and I can give my number
that way.  Jason Custer  group