Hello List;  I know this is a little off topic, but I'm a blind mac
user with a website problem.  Due to a crash last summer, I signed up
for a .biz website with hosting at yahoo.com.  I did this to have
something to work with until I could get my previous registror and
hosting companies to release my domain.  Now, I have my .com site
back, but this leaves me with another problem.  I don't want to just
close the .biz site.  I want people there to be forwarded to the .com
for a while first.  I understand this can be accomplished by website
forwarding or parking.  I went to yahoo's help section, and tried to
follow their instructions.  Unfortunately, the button they say is
there to start the forwarding process doesn't seam to exist.  Or at
least I can't find it.  And I even asked a sighted friend to look on
their computer.  Still no luck.  So, can any of you point me to a
resource for doing this.  I mean do any of you have a forwarding or
parking service you would recommend.  Or since it would be free, even
better if one of you can find the button and click on it and then send
me the url for it.  I hate to bother you about this, but I just don't
have anyone else to ask.  I hope to hear something soon.  Thank you,
Max