hi,
i am sitting here with my 2 mbas... wondering how would you make it
smaller? and lighter?
so back to the topic.
osx seems to be as we all knows a mix of something apple have made and
something apple have indeed not made. And as others have said before
me if they did not sell the computer it ran on they would not make so
many money from it.
I have not heard that they would make a netbook but am quite sure that
it will be quite more costly than a "usual" netbook which would leave
us back at step 1
So now one might ask.... but  then what could be done?
Well a fine way to do it would be for apple to say okies Julie have
proved to us she is blind so we give her a "special license" to run it
on her not mac-like netbook.
Of course that would mean she would have to go see her doc and get a
paper saying she is indeed blind but i am sure she would be more than
happy to do so if it meant she could use it on her netbook and get it
more accessible.
I will admit i did not read the whole case, but i know i would be very
quiet about it if i did an install too a netbook.
It is a cute idea... why? we are heavily in need of a computer...
everyday.. i know i would not be able to live without my mac book air,
but i also have too be realistic and not take for granded that
everyone have the same amount of money i have.
Maybe it would be an idea to ask apple if they are willing too
consider a special license?

/sandi