hi;
saw this a while ago, please go to the website and be sure you have
the latest beta. If you need it let me know and i'll send it to you
On Apr 6, 2009, at 1:43 AM, Scott Howell wrote:

> Hey are there any special settings etc. to read the table? I put in
> follow canadian_diva and was told there were 20 new tweets. I tried
> arrowing up/down and even interacting with the table, but all I find
> are the unknowns in the table. Also and I wonder if this has anything
> to do with it, but seems sometimes the client will shut itself down
> when I do certain things. Maybe I should just remove the client and
> start over.

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 54121
email: michael.babc...@gwhosting.net
administrative e-mail: ad...@gwhosting.net
url: http://gwhosting.net