Hi! My NetBook which has Leopard fits fine in my purse, and I still have
room for the other necessities - and I carry a small purse!

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:08 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Installing Leopard on a Netbook

   Well (as has been said) I think the Air is sort of a hybrid attempt
at that market, which I like. I love the Air's form factor but still
prefer my lil MB! For me, if the Air were smaller, I'd be much more
likely to consider purchasing one. I love the way they look, but
they're just too darned big for my tastes!  lol!

I definitely see Apple's side of things in terms of their reluctance
to delve into the 'netbook' market, however, this trend is so large at
the moment, that it's just a shame they're not really there. I would
sooo prefer a small device running full-on OSX! (or even some flavor
of it) This is one reason I so very much want an IPhone. I really
would like a flavor of OSX that I can put in my purse.

   Don't get me wrong, I love having an accessible phone, but there's
only so much Windows Mobile I can take!  lol!  So OSX (on a small
device IPhone or netbook) would sure be a welcome addition to the
market in my opinion.

     Anyway, great discussion!. Have an awesome day All!.

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
Follow me on Twitter!