I found that too. they really do. and I like that you really only need
to know a few commands before you can pretty much use it. and it works
the same in every program. you don't have to worry about routing the
jaws cursor to the pc cursor in this or that place. even the voiceover
cursor seems to make more sense than the jaws cursor. I've been really
impressed over the past year!!! there are still a few things that
windows handles better, but apple is really rising to the challenge
and I can't even remember the last time I booted up my windows pc.