Hi Again,

I've run in to a bit of a problem with Itunes. I need to know how to
hear the message that tells you if your sync is complete. I had no
problem with this in windows but can't find where it is on my Mac.
I'm a nervous reck now because about ten minutes ago I crashed my
Ipod. It went totally dead.  I was in tears about it but finally my
husband figured out how to reset it.
I really appreciate all the wonderful help.