On 19-Apr-09, at 6:42 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

> Flash support will have to come from Adobe and not Apple, and Adobe
> has shown no interest, and in fact has been down right hostile to the
> idea of doing so.

Can you support your claim of hostility by Adobe with facts?  Adobe
makes a great deal of software.  I am frustrated that it is not all
accessible, however, I know that they are currently improving support
for a number of products.  It is all about prioritization, and like it
or not there are far more Windows users than Mac users.  Shoul they
devote more resources to accessibility, yes, as should all other
companies, including Apple.

Adobe actually provides a bug reporting mechanism through which users
can vote to prioritize bugs and feature requests.  This system is
currently poorly accessible, but I believe that will change in the
future.  I am working on getting a list of Adobe accessibility bugs
and will post a list of the current Mac related accessibility bugs and
feature requests here when I get them with instructions on how to vote.

HTH,

Everett