From: "E.J. Zufelt" <ever...@zufelt.ca>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: Eclipse with Cocoa

Good morning,

The following URL lists current Eclipse Cocoa bugs.  I believe that if
you sign up for a Eclipse bugzilla account you can file a bug in a
similar fashion.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Eclipse&product=Platform&component=SWT&op_sys=Mac+OS+X+-+Cocoa&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

HTH,
Everett