Mac bluetooth is not detecting bluetooth devices when using
voiceover.  When I use the setup a new device with voiceover, it just
states searching, zero found.  I thought the bluetooth hardware must
be faulty.  My sighted assistant used the mouse, and my devices with
bluetooth immediately appeared in the list.  My sighted assistant
tried this with voiceover running and shut down, using the mouse both
ways.  Either way, the devices appeared.  I tried again, using my
voiceover commands, and again no devices were detected.  We confirmed
this behavior on two identical Mac Books.  Has anyone else experienced
this behavior and is there a cure?

Thanks,

Brett