Hello Everybody,

My name is Janice Jeang, and I just joined the list not too long ago. I am a
student at the University of Texas at Austin and  just bought my first Mac. The
new Mac Mini that I got is going to be my main machine, while I pursue my Ph.D.
in Sociology.
I also wanted to use my Mac Mini for entertainment and I am curious to see how
I can hook up my new Mac Mini, and have it do a thing called mirroring
displays... I think....
I have an HD LCD TV that I was also hoping to hook up to the Mac Mini, so that
when I watch DVD's on the Mac, etc... I would be able to run the multimedia
kind of stuff through the TV, instead of the computer screen. I heard that this
is possible and a lot of gamers do this... If anybody knows how to do this, and
what chords I might need, I would really appreciate the help! Thank you and I
look forward to many good discussions on the list.

Kindest Regards,

Janice Jeang