One question that became a showstopper for me with openoffice is that
i can't select more than a couple of lines and when you come to a new
paragraph, you unselect the previously selected piece of text. That is
with VO commands, no other command works for me. That plus the fact
that you can't continously read a whole document made me stop using
Openoffice alltogether. If anyone has found a way to get around these
problems, please let me know how by giving step-by-step instructions.
/Krister