hey guys,
just hmmming over some things this morning lol. when I got up this
morning and was looking at my twitter messages, just arrowing through
them in twitteriffic, voiceover crashed! I think it was still running,
cuz when I took focus away it made the little clicking sound, but when
I command f5'd to turn it off and back on again, it wouldn't come
back!! I had to restart!!! it's done it twice today!! I just got
through repairing disc permissions, so we'll see if that does
anything, but does anyone else's do this? the speech just randomly
stops out of nowhere but it seems as if voiceover is still running?

and then a lot of my apps seem to be running slowly. mostly
twitteriffic, itunes and ijournal, but I'm thinking maybe that's just
cuz they all need time to connect to the internet before they can be
used? so maybe that's nothing. but my machine does seem a bit more
sluggish than usual. poor thing.