iTunes has telephone support. If you weren't doing anything wrong,
they'd surely reinstate you account. Also, it is possible that you
activated Fairplay DRM on more machines that is allowed, which could
explain why your account was limited.

It is a simple thing to back up Podcast subscriptions. Simply bring up
the context menu on Podcasts in the Sources table and export them,
then you can load them back in on any computer.

Besides, disabling your iTunes Store account will not disable iTune
itself. Your podcasts are fine...or would have been. :)

Josh de Lioncourt
        …my other mail provider is an owl…

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt
Music: http://stage19music.com