Yeah well said Jenni, I totally agree.  I'd used WIndows,and  a PC for
a long time, and just got tired of it.  I'd heard so many horror
stories about  Vista, and to be honest, I was tired of constantly
having  to pay every couple years to keep JAWS updated.  I've been
using macs now, since  a little over two years ago now, and I totally
love both the macs I have here.  Got an iMac in February of 2007, and
a MacBook in November of  last year, and I would never go back to
Windows, unless i really, really had to.  And the apple Time Capsule,
is another totally awesome piece of hardware as well.