Hey VO gurus!

        I am wanting to play with and learn more about the refreshable
braille display features of VoiceOver.  I understand it's basics and
am assuming that the display will show the same thing the VoiceOver
Dialogue box shows.  I am trying to upgrade my annual presentation to
a university program for teachers of students with visual
impairments.  I've been doing this presentation since VoiceOver hit
the OS, and have loved strutting a new feature each time.

Are there any products to steer towards or away from.  Special
cautions?  I tried to use two at an AT showcase, but the Humanware
dealer couldn't get them to work.  My braille skills told me the
batteries were dead!  But he wouldn't admit it.

Your Friend,
Sean Richards Tikkun
jaq...@mac.com